Hair + Energy Formula - 60 Capsules
Our best-selling ingestible hair formula supports hair health and growth (when dietary intake is inadequate) with Iodine from exclusive JSHealth Kelp™ and Zinc. Designed for males, females and everyone.
+ 29 Loyalty Points
- Exclusive member savings
- Cancel or edit at anytime
- Regular rewards + gifts!
- Access to the JSHealth App
- Early access to sales!
- No. 1 Hair Supplement brand in Australian Pharmacy*
- Our global best-selling ‘ingestible haircare’ formula
- Supports hair growth + health (when dietary intake is inadequate)
- Maintains hair thickness + strength in females
- Maintains nail health + strength in females
- Supports skin health
- Supports energy levels
- Vegan-friendly formula
Hair + Energy Formula - 60 Capsules
Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Give your hair the care it deserves with our best-selling ingestible hair formula.
Hair + Energy supports hair health and growth (when dietary intake is inadequate), plus maintains energy levels, with Iodine from our exclusive blend of JSHealth Kelp™ and Zinc. It also maintains hair thickness and strength in females. All in the convenience of one capsule a day.
HAIR, NAILS, SKIN: Iodine maintains and supports hair growth and health (when dietary intake is inadequate). Zinc maintains and supports hair thickness and strength in females. Zinc also supports skin health. Plus, it maintains nail health and strength in females.
ENERGY: Iodine maintains and supports energy levels and body metabolism. It also maintains and supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormones.
Take a look at the verified customer results below.
Carefully formulated to care for you.
The JSHealth Hair + Energy formula contains two forms of Kelp, as well as Zinc.
Active ingredients per capsule: Fucus vesiculosus whole plant ext. dry conc. 50 mg, equiv. Fucus vesiculosus whole plant dry 1 g, equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms
Ascophyllum nodosum blade and stem powder dry 294 mg, equiv. Iodine 211 micrograms
(Total Iodine 265 micrograms)
Zinc amino acid chelate 50 mg, equiv. Zinc 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate), Bulking agent (Microcrystalline cellulose), Vegetable capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking agent (Silicon Dioxide).
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Animal products, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Corn, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
Is this vitamin vegan?
The Hair + Energy vitamins are made from 100% vegan ingredients contained in vegetable-based capsules, making this product vegan-friendly. However, we do advise people with a severe shellfish allergy to consider that kelp is a seaweed which may have come in contact with fish life and crustacea in the ocean. The chance of the presence of crustacean in Hair + Energy is negligible.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Take 1 capsule per day with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional. We strongly advise taking this vitamin on a full stomach. The maximum dosage is 1 hard capsule daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish) and fish, as kelp is a seaweed which may have come in contact with fish and crustacea in the ocean.
We advise you do not take both Hair + Energy and Hair + Libido vitamins at the same time, due to the therapeutic dose of Iodine. Please choose one or the other, as they are the exact same base formula.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
Is the amount of Iodine safe?
The 275 microgram dose of Iodine (sourced from kelp) in our Hair + Energy supplement is at therapeutic dose, which is higher than the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) level of 150 micrograms for men and women above 19 years of age. However it is well below the Australian upper level of intake (UL) of 1,100 micrograms, which is the highest average daily intake at which no adverse health effects are seen in almost all individuals.
*No.1 Hair Supplements brand in Australian Pharmacy in terms of Retail value sales. IQVIATM, Pharmacy Sell Out Service, Hair, Skin and Nails supplements and Hair Growth Supplements Vitamins category, Value Sales, 13 weeks until W/E 12-11-2022.
It’s time to care for your hair from the inside-out!
Created by leaders in ingestible haircare and loved globally, Hair + Energy is designed to support you on your hair journey! We use two high-purity kelp materials that are a natural source of Iodine to support hair growth and health (when dietary intake is inaqedequate) in our convenient once-a-day capsules.
Our exclusive JSHealth Kelp™ grows in the pristine ocean waters of Nova Scotia and Brittany, where it is harvested on an environmentally sustainable basis. The JSHealth Kelp™ is a complex containing fucoidan and marine polyphenols, sourced from wild Fucus vesiculosus and Ascophyllm nodosum seaweeds.
QUALITY + CARE:
Our team of health experts source the ingredients in our products with great care. We ensure quality and specific doses of actives are placed in each of our targeted formulas to achieve its indications.
We believe in nourishing your health, confidence and wellbeing with a holistic approach.
IODINE (from KELP): Kelp is a sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of Iodine. Iodine is a trace mineral that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Hair + Energy contains Iodine from two high purity kelp materials which:
- Helps to restore strength and volume of hair
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate energy production throughout the body
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Helps regulate metabolism
- Essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 that regulate basal metabolism in the body
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate cellular oxygen consumption
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of T3 and T4, which are hormones that influence growth, thermogenesis and the metabolism of all tissues
- An essential nutrient required for normal thyroid function
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones T3 &T4, which control a variety of biological and physiological processes in the body
ZINC: An essential trace mineral which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails. It also provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and supports a healthy pregnancy.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Assists in connective tissue formation
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Involved in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Aids in normal growth and development
- Provides nutritional support for women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy pregnancy
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm
- Zinc may provide nutritional support for the maintenance of a normal healthy prostate
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients, minerals and herbs to reach its full potential.
Iodine (from JSHealth Kelp™)
Supports hair health and growth, when dietary intake is inadequate, and also maintains energy levels.
Maintains and supports hair strength and thickness in females. It also supports skin health, plus nail health and strength.