Protein + Probiotics
JSHealth x FitOn plant-based protein powder with probiotics for a healthy gut!
Protein + Probiotics - 450g
Gluten Free. Vegan. GMO Free. Aus Made.
Introducing our high-quality Protein + Probiotics range, brought to you in collaboration with FitOn. Combining plant-based protein with the addition of probiotics, these protein powders are great for the gut and are the perfect addition to your morning smoothies. They come in two delicious flavors, Cookies & Cream and Cinnamon Roll.
This protein powder is:
- Plant-based, 100% vegan
- GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE, GMO FREE
- Great tasting, smooth texture
- NO GMO ingredients
- No fillers, added sugars, chemicals and preservatives
- One of the highest amounts of protein per serving
- 21 grams of Protein per serving
- Sustainable crop sourced
- Low Calorie - only 110 Calories per serving (uses a natural plant based sweetener that does not have the chemical taste of Stevia)
♻︎ The protein container is recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles!
Cookies & Cream: Pea Protein Isolate (86% - 21.9g per serve), Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavor, Natural Biscuit Flavor, Natural Vanilla Cream Flavor, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin*), Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG)
Cinnamon Scroll: Pea Protein Isolate (89% - 22.2g per serve), Natural Chai Flavor, Cinnamon Powder, Natural Flavor, Natural Biscuit Flavor, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin*), Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG)
Enjoy one or more servings of JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics per day depending on your diet and activity level. Simply add 2 scoops (30g) to a shaker containing 10oz or more of water or your choice of milk and shake.
JSHealth x FitOn Protein is so smooth and is so delicious you are guaranteed to enjoy it just on it's own. Alternatively, blend the protein with your choice of milk, ice, fruit, whole grains and healthy fats to make a delicious smoothie. To help you get started, founder of JSHealth Vitamins and celebrity nutritionist Jessica Sepel has created a delicious and nutritious smoothie recipe for each protein flavor, available on the side of the container!
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 77°F in a cool dry place.
This range is safe to consume during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and may provide some of the nutritional requirements the body requires during these times. However, as everyone’s requirements vary, we advise consulting your healthcare professional before taking any nutritional supplements.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care and efficacy. Every ingredient is tested multiple times to ensure each of our formulas is as pure as possible and each ingredient is chosen based on strong research of efficiency, to help you achieve the powerful results you're looking for.
WHAT MAKES OUR PROTEIN + PROBIOTIC POWDER THE BEST PROTEIN POWDER AVAILABLE:
It contains the addition of Probiotics to support gut health, specifically the strain Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG (LGG which:
- Maintains and supports healthy digestion
- Maintains and supports gastrointestinal system health
- Maintains and supports intestinal health
1. LGG is one of the most widely used and studied probiotic strains that contains beneficial effects such as the prevention and management of gastrointestinal infections, diarrhea and stimulation of the immune response.
2. LGG is identified as a probiotic strain due to: - Its resistance to acid and bile (meaning it can survive through stomach acid) - Good growth characteristics - Ability to adhere to the intestinal lining - Ability to produce an antimicrobial substance
3. Research shows that LGG persisted in the gut for longer and in higher quantities compared to other lactobacillus strains.
4. LGG has distinct features that makes it easy to identify amongst other lactobacilli.
Segers, M. E., & Lebeer, S. (2014). Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG--host interactions. Microbial cell factories, 13 Suppl 1(Suppl 1), S7.
Doron S, Snydman DR, Gorbach SL. Lactobacillus GG: bacteriology and clinical applications. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2005 Sep;34(3):483-98, ix.
Tuomola EM, Ouwehand AC, Salminen SJ. The effect of probiotic bacteria on the adhesion of pathogens to human intestinal mucus. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 1999 Nov;26(2):137-42.
- Animal Products (100% Vegan)
- Gluten & Wheat
- Dairy & lactose
- Artificial colors & flavors
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bee products
- Tree nuts & ground nuts
- Salicylates/bioactive amines
- Is it certified organic?
The golden peas used in the product are grown in France under strict conditions, and covered to reduce the risk of environmental damage and contamination. Unfortunately, due to local regulations, this means they cannot be certified organic. You can rest assured though that the product is pesticide, herbicide and GMO free. The only 'certified organic' pea proteins available at this time are of uncertain quality and so for the time being we consider JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics to be 'better than organic'
- Is it Kosher?
The Pea Protein Isolate used in it is Kosher certified and the manufacturer, which blends Clean Lean Protein, complies with Kosher practices. The finished product however does not have an official Kosher certification.
- Is it safe during pregnancy?
A little note for our mommys – According to our health advisors, JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding and may help provide some of the additional protein requirements during this time. However, every individual is different and may have specific requirements or a need for special caution. Therefore, we always advise women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to seek independent advice from their health practitioner before taking any nutritional supplements.
- Is it suitable for consumption by those with celiac disease?
Yes. JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics is certified gluten free and is therefore safe for those with celiac disease.
- Is it vegan?
Yes. The peas used are a vegetable source and the natural flavorings are all plant-derived, making it 100% vegetarian and vegan.
- Is it suitable for a paleo diet?
Yes. It is Paleo friendly. The natural enzymatic isolation process effectively removes the phytic acid, lectins and trypsin inhibitors that are usually the problem with legumes on a Paleo or Primal diet. This leaves a highly digestible protein, free of the problems associated with legumes.
- Can I take it while breastfeeding?
According to our health advisors, the product is safe during breastfeeding and may help provide some of the additional protein requirements during this time. However, every individual is different and may have specific requirements or a need for special caution so we always advise women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to seek independent advice from their health practitioner before taking any nutritional supplements.
- Does it contain phytoestrogens?
It does not contain detectable quantities of phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are particularly abundant in soy products (including proteins), flax, wild yam, etc. While there are very low levels in some legumes, the protein isolation process we use in our protein removes any significant amounts from the sustainable grown European golden peas, leaving highly purified naturally derived amino acids and very little else – not even lectins!
- Is it FODMAPs friendly?
The premium golden pea protein isolate used in the product has virtually no FODMAPs due to the natural isolation process leaving no ‘anti-nutrients’ that are commonly found in plant-based proteins. All servings of natural flavorings and sweeteners used are FODMAP friendly. This product is therefore safe as part of a low-FODMAPs diet.
- Are there any preservatives in JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics?
No, there are no preservatives.
- Can I cook with JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics?
Yes, you can cook with it without having to worry about the protein being denatured. However, heat from cooking can easily destroy the probiotics.
- Is it suitable for consumption by those with diabetes?
Yes, it is completely appropriate for diabetics, both Type I and Type II.
- How do I take JSHealth x FitOn Protein + Probiotics?
Add 2 scoops (30g) to a shaker containing at least 300ml of water or your choice of milk and shake. Alternatively, blend with your own choice of milk and ice to make a delicious smoothie.
- How can I incorporate it into my diet?
In your morning smoothie, after exercise, as a mid-morning/afternoon snack, even as an evening treat. The options are endless.