JSHealth social media platforms - House rules
Please read these house rules before using our social media pages.
These house rules apply to users of our social media pages.
At JSHealth we use our social media pages to communicate with our customers. We actively try to create a positive online community that the JSHealth team and customers can participate in. We see our social media pages as a resource for all customers to:
- Receive information and guidance about our products
- Request assistance from the JSHealth team
- Join in a constructive discussion
- Share any feedback with us
We may remove, block, ban and report any social media users that use our social media pages to post reviews, comments or images, or any content and posts themselves, that:
- Are likely to be false, misleading or deceptive
- Are discriminatory including, but not limited to, on the basis of, ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or political belief
- Are exploitative, abusive, humiliating and degrading of any individual or group of people
- Are considered bullying, harassment or are intended to intimidate any individual or group of people
- Use inflammatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene or inappropriate language
- Are inconsistent with the JSHealth brand
- Are disruptive, repetitive, irrelevant, off-topic, spam or phishing
- Contain violence, harmful, graphic, sexually explicit or suggestive content
- Contain content that violates a person's privacy or intellectual property rights
- Do not comply with law (including with JSHealth's legal obligations)
- Solicit others to participate in unlawful acts
- Are otherwise inappropriate in JSHealth's reasonable opinion
We may also remove customer reviews that are not generally representative of the typical results of consumers using our products.
Please let us know if you see anything posted on our social media pages that is inconsistent with these house rules.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding to make our social media pages and the JSHealth community a positive place to interact with the JSHealth team and customers.