Hair + Energy Formula - 30 Capsules
Our best-selling hair vitamin formula contains Iodine from JSHealth Kelp™ and Zinc.
- Exclusive member savings
- Early access to sales
- Pause, edit or cancel anytime
- Access to the JSHealth App
- Regular rewards + gifts!
Supports hair growth and health when dietary intake is inadequate
Supports skin health and nail strength
Supports energy levels
Supports healthy thyroid gland function and metabolism
Hair + Energy Formula - 30 Capsules
Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Support healthy hair and lasting energy with our best-selling vitamin. Our Hair + Energy formula contains Iodine from our signature type of JSHealth Kelp™, exclusive to JSHealth Vitamins, along with Zinc.
HAIR: Iodine maintains and supports hair growth and health when dietary intake is inadequate. Zinc helps maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails.
ENERGY: Iodine maintains and supports energy levels, energy production and body metabolism. It also maintains and supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormones.
Take a look at the customer results and transformations below.
The JSHealth Hair + Energy formula contains two forms of Kelp, as well as Zinc.
Each capsule contains:
Fucus vesiculosus whole plant ext. dry conc. 50 mg, equiv. Fucus vesiculosus whole plant dry 1 g, equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms
Ascophyllum nodosum blade and stem powder dry 294 mg, equiv. Iodine 265 micrograms
(Total Iodine 275 micrograms)
Zinc amino acid chelate 50 mg, equiv. Zinc 10 mg
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Corn, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
Are these vitamins vegan?
The Hair + Energy vitamins are made from 100% vegan ingredients contained in vegetable-based capsules, making this product vegan-friendly. However, we do advise people with a fish or crustacea allergy to consider that kelp is a seaweed which may have come in contact with fish and crustacea in the ocean.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Take 1 capsule per day with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional. We strongly advise taking this vitamin on a full stomach. The maximum dosage is 1 hard capsule daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish) and fish, as kelp is a seaweed which may have come in contact with fish and crustacea in the ocean.
We advise you do not take both Hair + Energy and Hair + Libido vitamins at the same time, due to the therapeutic dose of Iodine. Please choose one or the other, as they are the exact same base formula.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
Is the amount of Iodine safe?
The 275 microgram dose of Iodine (sourced from kelp) in our Hair + Energy supplement is at therapeutic dose, which is higher than the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) level of 150 micrograms for men and women above 19 years of age. However it is well below the Australian upper level of intake (UL) of 1,100 micrograms, which is the highest average daily intake at which no adverse health effects are seen in almost all individuals.
We use two high-purity kelp materials that support hair growth and health in our Hair + Energy formula. Our JSHealth Kelp™ grows in the pristine ocean waters of Nova Scotia and Brittany, where it is harvested on an environmentally sustainable basis.
The JSHealth Kelp™ is a complex containing fucoidan and marine polyphenols, sourced from wild Fucus vesiculosus and Ascophyllm nodosum seaweeds. These extracts are known to promote growth factors specifically connected to the hair cycle. Research shows that supplementing with kelp extracts helps to promote hair health.
Reference: Fukuta K, Nakamura T. Induction of hepatocyte growth factor by fucoidan and fucoidan-derived oligosaccharides. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2008 Apr;60(4):499-503.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care. Every ingredient must have traditional and scientific evidence to support their health claims, and is tested multiple times to ensure quality and stability.
Clinical testing has confirmed that our kelp is safe for human consumption. It is a natural seaweed compound that has been shown to be non-toxic.
IODINE (from KELP): Kelp is a sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of Iodine. Iodine is a trace mineral that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Hair + Energy contains Iodine from two high purity kelp materials which:
- Helps to restore strength and volume of hair
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate energy production throughout the body
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Helps regulate metabolism
- Essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 that regulate basal metabolism in the body
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate cellular oxygen consumption
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of T3 and T4, which are hormones that influence growth, thermogenesis and the metabolism of all tissues
- An essential nutrient required for normal thyroid function
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones T3 &T4, which control a variety of biological and physiological processes in the body
ZINC: An essential trace mineral which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails. It also provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and supports a healthy pregnancy.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Assists in connective tissue formation
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Involved in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Aids in normal growth and development
- Provides nutritional support for women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy pregnancy
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm
- Zinc may provide nutritional support for the maintenance of a normal healthy prostate