Iron - 30 Tablets
Designed to relieve tiredness and fatigue when dietary intake is inadequate, plus support energy levels. Non-constipating formula.
+ 14 Loyalty Points
- Exclusive member savings
- Early access to sales
- Pause, edit or cancel anytime
- Access to the JSHealth App
- Regular rewards + gifts!
Supports energy levels
Relieves tiredness and fatigue when dietary intake is inadequate
Contains Methylated B12 Vitamin (activated form)
Contains Vitamin C for increased absorption
Iron+ Formula - 30 Tablets
Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Support your energy and vitality with Iron+. This vegan-friendly vitamin contains Iron from amino acid chelate along with cofactors in a formula carefully designed for high-absorption and to be non-constipating.
ENERGY + FATIGUE RELIEF: Iron and Vitamin B2 relieve weariness, tiredness, fatigue, and feelings of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate. Iron helps support the transport of oxygen in the body. Iron supports cognitive and mental function and vitality. Iron, Folate, and Vitamin B12 support blood health and energy levels. Iron and Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 aid healthy red blood cell production. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports immune system health.
Take a look at the customer results and transformations below.
The JSHealth Iron+ formula contains Iron, B Vitamins, Folate and Vitamin C.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Iron amino acid chelate 120 mg, equiv. Iron 24 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 60.52 mg, equiv. ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
Thiamine hydrochloride 10 mg, equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 7.8 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 6.08 mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 5 mg
Calcium folinate 110 micrograms, equiv. Folinic acid 100 micrograms
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin; Active Vitamin B12) 25 micrograms
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Animal products, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Crustacea, Egg, Fish, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with water with your morning meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if the seal on cap/lid has been broken.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a medical professional prior to use to check if this is suitable for you.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
The Iron+ formula is specifically designed to be non-constipating. Some forms of Iron have been found to cause digestive upset, such as constipation, bloating, and nausea. This vitamin contains Iron amino acid chelate, which has been found to be well absorbed, better tolerated, and less likely to cause constipation or other digestive upsets. This formula also contains co-factors (B vitamins and Vitamin C) for better absorption. We have also used a methylated form of B12 for optimal absorption.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care. Every ingredient must have traditional and scientific evidence to support their health claims, and is tested multiple times to ensure quality and stability.
- Maintains and supports energy levels – Iron, Vitamin B12, Folate
- Maintains and supports energy production – Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folate
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency – Iron
- Antioxidant. Reduce free radicals formed in the body – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports immune system health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports vitality – Iron
- Relieve weariness/tiredness/fatigue/feeling of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate –Iron, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing – Iron, Vitamin C
- Aids and assists healthy red blood cell production – Iron, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folate, Vitamin B12
- Maintains and supports blood health – Iron, Vitamin B12, Folate
- Helps maintain and support transport of oxygen in the body – Iron
- Aids, assists, and helps oxygen transport to body tissues – Iron
- Maintains and supports iron levels in the body – Iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency in healthy females – Iron
- Maintains and supports cognitive function/mental function – Iron, Vitamin B3
- Maintains and supports healthy adrenal gland function – Vitamin B5
- Maintains and supports adrenal gland health – Vitamin B5
- Aids, assists, and helps synthesis of neurotransmitters – Vitamin B3
- Maintains and supports nervous system health – Vitamin B2
- Maintains and supports nervous system function – Vitamin B2