Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen Powder
A vegan formula with 10 research-backed ingredients to support collagen naturally for youthful, glowing skin.
Supports collagen formation
Maintains skin firmness, structure and integrity
Supports digestive and liver health
Antioxidants + anti-inflammatory
90 g powder – Australian Owned + Made
Vegan. Gluten Free. GMO Free
This is your answer to vegan collagen support! Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen powder is the most comprehensive age-defying, glow-boosting plant-based collagen inducing formula on the market…
Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen contains our signature complex of 10 powerful research-backed ingredients that support healthy skin, hair and nails, digestive health, energy and vitality, including Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Siberian Ginseng, Astaxanthin, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Maintains and supports the firmness, integrity, structure and health of the skin
Supports collagen formation
Supports vitality and immune system health
Maintains connective tissue health and aids in the formation of connective tissue
Antioxidants help reduce free radical damage to body cells
Supports wound healing and bone health
Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters
Relieves digestive discomfort and the symptoms of indigestion
Protects and supports the liver
Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen Flavour: Delicious citrus taste, along with antioxidant-rich Blueberry.
Active ingredients per 3 g serve: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice powder 50 mg, from inner leaf juice fresh 10 g; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from rhizome 1.6 g; Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) ext. dry conc. 33.36 mg, from root 500 mg; Haematococcus pluvialis whole algae ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from algae 240 mg, Equiv. Astaxanthin 4 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200 mg; Quercetin dihydrate 100 mg; d-alpha-Tocopherol acid succinate 41.34 mg, Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 67.5 IU; Colloidal anhydrous silica 320.85 mg, Equiv. Silica 150 mg; L-Glutamine 750 mg; L-Glycine 500 mg; Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry) juice dry powder 100 mg.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Fish, Corn, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sulphites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
All tablets, capsules, and powders may vary in colour and taste from batch to batch. The colour variation in our Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen powder is due to the Turmeric being a natural herb ingredient and is subject to seasonal changes and will vary from batch to batch. We don’t use artificial colours to standardise the appearance of this product as we believe that nature does it best.
Shake before use. Adults, mix 3 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately. Enjoy once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
To support liver health, mix 3 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. You can enjoy our Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen up to a maximum of 3 scoops per day.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken.
This product does NOT need to be refrigerated.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding, due to the ingredient Aloe Vera not being recommended during this time.
Unlike most collagen related products on the market, Vitality X Vegan Pro-Collagen is a completely vegan option and great for those following a plant-based lifestyle. We have combined collagen supporting and beauty-boosting elements into one nutritionist-developed, research-backed comprehensive formula.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Vitality X and Vitality X + Collagen use packaging made with 20% Oysterlean, a renewable source of bio-plastic that greatly reduces carbon footprint. Please recycle your bottles.
- Relieve digestive discomfort – Turmeric
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves flatulence. A carminative – Turmeric
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves symptoms of indigestion and dyspepsia – Turmeric
- Helps reduce and decrease free radical damage to body cells – Vitamin C
- Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body – Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Maintains and supports collagen formation – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports collagen health – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps connective tissue production and formation – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports connective tissue health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports wound healing – Vitamin C
- Helps maintain and support healthy joint cartilage growth, development, and production – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports bone health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports immune system health – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps metabolism of fat – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function – Vitamin C
- Hepatoprotectant – Turmeric
- Maintains and supports liver health – Turmeric
- Maintains and supports skin integrity and structure – Astaxanthin
- Maintains and supports skin firmness – Astaxanthin
- Maintains and supports skin health – Astaxanthin, Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports energy production – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps synthesis of neurotransmitters – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy blood capillary health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports vitality – Vitamin C
Our proprietary blend of 10 carefully chosen botanicals and nutrients is designed to support overall beauty and vitality from the inside-out for youthful and glowing skin, healthy hair and nails, plus support the gut.
Astaxanthin: Supports skin integrity, structure, firmness and overall skin health.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant that supports collagen formation, wound healing, immune health, the production of neurotransmitters and more.
Silica: Important for collagen production, improves skin strength and elasticity, plus boosts nail and hair growth.
Quercetin: A potent antioxidant flavonoid found in many fruits and veggies! It protects against tissue injury and oxidative damage, plus supports skin structure.
Aloe Vera: Potent digestive properties and is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions.
Turmeric: A powerful anti-inflammatory spice that helps to support digestive discomfort, and relieves symptoms of gas and indigestion.
Siberian Ginseng: Has traditionally been used as an adaptogen which boosts energy and reduces fatigue.
Vitamin E: An antioxidant which helps reduce free radical damage to the cells in our body.
L-Glutamine: An abundant amino acid that supports gastrointestinal health.
L-Glycine: An amino acid that has the ability to enhance the quality of sleep and other neurological functions. + Blueberry juice powder: An antioxidant that provides natural sweetness and flavour.